As I promised in my newsletter (Which you should be reading) I offered thoughts around two books or at least an article series on two topics. What comes next are the core questions I want to answer in each one.
How-To Launch and Lead Software Teams
- Why this book?
- Bad vs good?
- What need is there for this?
- Is there research supporting teams?
- How do I launch a team?
- How do I support teams going forward?
- How do I help teams help themselves?
- How do I know it’s working?
- What is my 90 day plan?
- What are common problems and what can I do about them?
- Can you improve your team today?
Software Developer’s Survival Guide
- How do I solve really hard problems?
- How do I separate myself from everyone else?
- What traits will make me stand out the most?
- How do I lead?
- What should I avoid in my career?
- What foundational skills should I learn?
- How do I work within a company
- How do I work in a start up?
- How do I become a freelancer?
- What are my career paths?
- How do I get a promotion?
What do you think? Did I answer your questions?